- The information on this website has be prepared for and is copyrighted by the firm named above, the Law Offices of Steven Hoffer. It is for general information purposes only.
- Nothing on this website or associated pages, documents, comments, blogs, answers, emails, or other communications or informal consultations should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.
- You should be aware that the Statute of Limitations (the deadline imposed by law within which you may bring a lawsuit) might severely limit the time remaining for you to file any potential claim.
- This information on this website is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not establish or constitute, an attorney-client relationship. (We only enter such a relationship under a written agreement, after first checking to avoid any conflicts of interest with our other clients.)
- From time to time, the firm represents clients in lawsuits in federal courts of Southern California and Northern California.
- Members of the firm are licensed to practice in state courts in California.